- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Amped Hiking Boot features a seam-sealed construction, combined with our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, for long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return.
- DURABLE HIKING BOOT: This women's boot is inspired by classic mountaineering style. A durable mid cut waterproof hiker that provides great traction and comfort. This classic Columbia hiking boot, will deliver years of comfortable service.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole provides high grip across a wide variety of terrain, and versatile three season use.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this hiking boot's waterproof combination of supportive leather and suede construction.
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL CONSTRUCTION: Designed for extended years of use, weve reinforced the toe and heel barriers, and extended the outsole toe overwrap to guard these key wear points.
- A combination of full grain leather and suede, scratch rubber heel, mesh tongue, and outdoor hardware
- Lace Closure
Discover the support, cushioning, and weather-ready performance to keep you
trekking strongly, by lacing into the Columbia Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof
Amped hiking boot.Seam-sealed Omni-TECHâ membrane supplies waterproof,
breathable protection from outside elements. Full grain leather and suede,
scratch rubber, and mesh upper materials. Lace-up closure. Comfortably padded
tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
Textile footbed.Lightweight Techliteâ midsole provides long-lasting comfort,
cushioning, and high energy return.Non-marking Omni-Gripâ rubber outsole
delivers reliable traction in wet and dry conditions. Imported. Measurements:
Weight: 1 lb 1 oz Shaft: 5 inProduct measurements were taken using size 10.5,
width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Weight of
footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.