- 100% Nylon
- Button closure
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Silver Ridge Cargo Short features our signature UPF 50 fabric for protection against harmful UVA and UVA rays as well as breathable, wicking fabric that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: This men's durable short features one zip-closure security pocket, side pockets with hook and loop closure, and mesh pocket bags for ultimate convenience and security.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: A partial elastic waist and gusset detail provide the active man with ultimate comfort during anything from bouldering to rafting.
- CLASSIC FIT: This cargo short is crafted of a classic fit for ultimate comfortability while active days outside.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- Hips : Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Specially crafted for the active man, the Columbia Silver Ridge Cargo Short is
the ultimate outdoor staple. Crafted of 100% nylon and Columbia’s signature
ripstop fabric that includes a recycled polyester lining, these pants remain
lightweight, yet durable, no matter the weather or activity. High quality
materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia’s men’s
apparel. The technology featured in these cargo shorts is unmatched. The
interior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature wicking fabric to ensure a
sweat-free, breathable day of activity, while the protective exterior features
UPF 50 to help block and shield from harmful UVA and UVB sun rays known to
cause skin damage. The Columbia Silver Ridge Cargo Short is also durable and
comfortable with added convenience - the partial elastic waist, gusset detail,
and hook and eye closure give them a personalized fit and ultimate freedom of
movement; the multi-pocket silhouette provides the aforementioned security and
convenience. Columbia offers these cargo shorts in multiple staple colors,
lengths and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer
to our sizing chart and abide by the following measurement instructions: To
find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for
your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the end
of the knee.