- MORE BUILDZI FUN: The creators of the fast stacking building game BUILDZI bring you the 99 MORE BUILDZI Towers expansion pack featuring 5 new styles of tower cards. You'll need to purchase the original BUILDZI game separately.
- FAST STACKING: BUILDZI is fun because it's fast and easy to learn. With 5 new types of tower cards it's more fun than ever. Flip over your Tower Card and be the first to build your block tower.
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: If you're a fan of the TENZI family of games then you know there's not just one way to play this block stacking party game. 99 More BUILDZI Towers new card types include Crazi-Colors, 3D Builds, Flip-Flop, One Hand, Build By Numbers cards as well as the BUILDZI Challenge
- TEACHERS LOVE BUILDZI: Playing BUILDZI can help develop and reinforce many STEM skills. Students will utilize Problem Solving, Creativity, Communication, Inquiry, Engineering/Design Thinking, Critical Thinking and Collaboration skills to complete any of the BUILDZI building block games. It's perfect for early finishers and is a great team building game.
- BUILDZI CHALLENGE: Looking for something more? Bigger? Taller? The BUILDZI Challenge could be the inspiration you need to make an All 32 build or even a Skyscraper Build.
99 More BUILDZI Towers is the one of the newest creations from the duo that
brought you the award-winning stacking game BUILDZI. The 5 new types of
BUILDZI towers are still an easy to learn, fast paced block stacking party
game that rewards creativity and quick problem solving skills. That's why
BUILDZI was awarded ASTRA Best Toys for Kids in the Games 8+ category. The
great thing about BUILDZI is it's extremely easy to learn and can be easily
adapted for all ages and skill levels by playing it flat on a table or without
racing. BUILDZI is fun because it's fast. Flip over your Tower Card or Block
Card and be the first to build your block tower. Teachers love using BUILDZI
for STEM activities for elementary aged kids and games for middle schoolers
because it can help develop and reinforce many different skills that include
fine motor skills used for stacking, spatial reasoning skills used to create a
stable tower, creative divergent thinking by creating your own tower using the
block cards, and building cooperative skills by working together to build a
tower through cooperative play.